La Tour
 

Contact

Nichola Fletcher

Telephone

(+44) 1337828369
(+44) 7967497587

Email

info@frenchholidaytower.com

Contact Address

Fletchers
Harthill, Reediehill Farm
Auchtermuchty
Cupar, Scotland
KY14 7HS

Book Your STay

Name *
Name
Address *
Address
Arrival Date *
Arrival Date
Please state your desired arrival date if booking the Tower
Checkout Date *
Checkout Date
Please state your desired checkout date if booking the Tower
People in your Party
Terms & Conditions *
25% Deposit due on booking confirmation. Remaining 75% payable 8 weeks before rental starts. Security deposit payable with final payment* BALANCE TO PAY 8 weeks before rental starts * Your security deposit will be repaid after your stay so long as no damages have occurred. Payment by bank transfer is preferred. We will respond to your booking request to confirm your details and advise on payment. If you wish to pay by cheque, please confirm this in the 'additional messages' section and we will get in touch with the correct details. You are advised to take out a Travel Insurance Policy with a cancellation clause which may enable you to recover non-refundable monies in the event of your not being able to travel to the Tower.